ShastaficationShastafication

Main Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Mr. Fluffy Paws 1 Mr. Fluffy Paws 1

Horrible

I think that more effort could have been done to this. I just think it looks like it was done by like a 10 Year Old. It looks like it was only made in like a couple hours. It needs tons of improvement on everything of it. The audio scared the crap out of me at the end. I suggest doing something more then this and adding more effort into Animations. I'm just being honest to help you and not to hurt your feelers. Criticism
Is apart of everything and without it we cannot learn more and grow. Good luck on future work.

finalflash1270 responds:

keep in mind ive only been working with the program for a month now. im working on a yo gabba gabba parody at the moment. give it a watch when its uploaded. i think youll see quite an improvement over this video. kthxbai ^^

American Civil War American Civil War

Nice

I thought it gave some good information. It was to the point. Just the voice was kind of Demonic. I don't like how the end of the video loops. Overall I thought It was good. Maybe could have been a little longer. Keep doing what you do. Good luck.

Neanderthal man! Neanderthal man!

Could have been longer.

I really thought It could have been longer and with more details about Neanderthals and I just wanted more information then just talking about what they ate and then it ends. I just think that this would have been good with more information behind it and graphical animations to show which could have made this more interesting. I also hate that it loops. Keep going with Animations and get better.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Never gets tiring

I Love this fun little game. Whenever I got nothing to do I play it. This is very Entertaining.

Line Runner 2 Line Runner 2

Dont like it

I dont like on how you play the game. Maybe that can be improved.

lint lint

Addicting

This Game Is Good! I Love It! A Lot Of People Would Get Addicted To This Very Easily!... Its A Simple/Fun/Addicting/Enjoyable/Strate gy Game =)